2015年8月6日 星期四
英文小情話
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
A better love I couldn』t ask for With your sweet and gently way. And knowing that your love for me.Grows more everyday
我再也法找到一比你更好我的人,能比你更加柔和,我也深深地相信,你我的一天比一天更深。
You are the one I have been looking for.
你就是我一直在追尋的幸福
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can』t be expressed with any choice of words.
想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨。
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
生命中令人悲傷的一件事是你遇到了一個對你來說很重要的人,但卻最終發現你們有緣無份,因此你不得不放手。
Tell me you are mine. I』ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。
It』s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in loving with you.
不是戀愛的感覺讓我幸福,而是愛上你的感覺讓我幸福.
Meeting you is fate,and falling in love with you is out of my control.
遇見你是命運的安排,而愛上你是我情不自禁.
I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun.
我在憂愁時想你,就像在冬天想太陽;我在快樂時想你,就像在驕陽下想樹陰。
Love』s pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea,And love』s joy sang like birds in its flowering groves.
愛情的傷痛象深不可測的大海,在我生命四周歌唱;而愛情的喜悅象群鳥,在花叢中歡歌。
I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.
我是小偷, 我是來這偷你的心
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.
你可知我百年的孤寂只為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌只為你一人而唱。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
情是生活最好的提神劑。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
「一」也許是最孤單的數字,但是有時候只有孤單的人才玩得起來。
沒有留言:
張貼留言