2015年8月5日 星期三

最全的英文甜言蜜語情話

最全的英文甜言蜜語情話

I’m going to wrap myself in pa-pe-r.

我要把自己用紙打包。

I’m going to daub myself with glue.

我要把自己塗上膠水。

I am going to stick some stamps on top of my head.

我要在頭上貼上郵票。

I’m going to mail myself to you.

我要把自己郵寄給你。

I’m going to tie me up in a red string.

我要將自己繫上紅繩。

I’m going to tie the blue ribbon,too.

我還要打上一根藍帶。

I’m going to climb up in my mail box,

我要爬進包裹盒

I’m going to mail myself to you.

把自己郵寄給你

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.

與我白頭偕老,是最美好的事

One of the keys to happineis a bad memory.

快樂的要件–不好的記憶力

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

愛一個人不是因為他(她)是誰,重要的是和他(她)在一起有感覺。

2. The worst way to misomeone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him.

思念的痛苦在於他就在你身邊,你卻不能擁有他。

3. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

即使情緒很低落,也不要皺眉,想想愛你的人是如何著迷與你的笑容。

4. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you

may be the world.

對於世界來說,你是渺小的;但他(她)卻把你視為獨一無二的珍寶。

5. Dont cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因為愛而傷心落淚,曾經擁有才是最重要的。

care. I knew I wanted you to always be there. 在那個時刻,我知道我有多

在乎你! 讓我愛你!

Our love will stay through the years and ive through the good and bad.

It will last forever. 我們的愛將永恆存在.

Baby, my love for you grows with each passing day.

I never thought it’s possible to love one this way.

從未想過我可以如此愛一個人,請相信我的真心!

I Believe in You and Me. I Believe That we will be in love eternally.

You will always be the one for me. 只有你在我心深處!

Anytime you want me, I’ll be true here for you. Anytime you need

me, I’ll be here for you. 所有的事,只有為你!

The more I know I love you ,the morethat I’m sure
I want you for ever and ever more. 只有你,是我心中最閃亮的那顆星!

I think i love you before i met you otherwise i won’t be so afraid of

missing you.情人節快樂,寶貝!

Please let me give you my heart completely. 讓我愛你!

Dear, please don’t doubt. I will love you still from the depths of my

heart and grow old with you. 執子之手,與子偕老!

想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

我不知道我是否真的愛,但是我知道我不能沒有你,如果地球將要毀滅,那麼我要告訴你”你是我唯一想見的人”。
I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.

我不知道我是否真的愛,但是我知道我不能沒有你,如果地球將要毀滅,那麼我要告訴你”你是我唯一想見的人”。
I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.


沒有留言:

張貼留言